Updated: May 18
Following government review on lockdown; as from Monday 18th May 2020 the lake and ponds will be open for fishing subject to rules/ guidelines related to covid-19:
ANYONE FEELING UNWELL, COVID-19 CONFIRMED OR NOT, MUST STAY AT HOME, DO NOT GO FISHING.
1. All existing club rules and regulations apply.
2. All anglers must observe social distancing at all times, (at least 2 metres).
3. Only one person per platform, other than people from the same household.
4. No sharing of any equipment, eg. Landing nets etc.
5. No keepnets.
6. Bailiffs will advise you on site regarding ticket payment whilst maintaining a safe distance.
7. Bailiffs will have the right to ask you to leave if angler numbers are considered to high.
8. Face masks, gloves and hand sanitizer is highly recommended.